It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: FULL BILL REQUIRED
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:09 pm 

Hello folks

Due to an oversight on my part I need a full bill for THURS JULY 6TH on the Kent coast i.e. an Opener, Middle 20 and a closer.

It's very decent wedge for a Thursday night but whiz me your deets and we can discuss.

It's a lovely gig but I need PRO acts, playing major weekend clubs regularly and who are capable of room handling where needed.

Acts already booked have included Ben Norris, Paul McCaffery, Nathan Caton, Abi Roberts, Stephen Bailey etc so I need acts of that calibre/standard who generate laughs. This gig is not really suitable for spesh acts, whimsy, cabaret type acts, student or "dark" comedy etc. I need laugh monsters. Happy to look a good quality musical comedy acts though.

For the closer spot, acts must have TV or radio credits or be closing weekend clubs (chains or independents).

If I don't know you or have not booked you before please send UNEDITED video footage links to me at comedy.bookings@btinternet.com and brief deets of what clubs you're playing.

TIP: If you do send me a link to your "upcoming gigs" on your website, do remember to put some actual gigs in there. Always helps.

Cheers

Rx