It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 am 

Hey all,

I'm plotting the 12th annual Chalfont St Giles Charity Comedy Night, this year in aid of Ian Rennie Hospice Care, an amazing charity with their nursing team based in Chalfont St Giles. It's a fantastic event with a sell-out audience of 170 each time, and you'll be joining the wonderful Addy Borgh, Jonny Awesum and Richard Rycroft in the line-up. Here are the details:

Date: Saturday 17th June

Time: Doors at 7pm, Start at 8pm, End approx 10:30pm

Venue: Chalfont St Giles Memorial Hall, School Lane, Chalfont St Giles, Bucks, HP8 4JJ

Venue Info: Large theatre style stage with my top notch sound and lighting techs on hand

Travel: Best reached by car but it is also just 10mins in a taxi from either the Met Line tube station at Chalfont & Latimer, or Chiltern Line (from Marylebone) to either Chalfont & Latimer or Gerrards Cross.

Money: Middle 15 - £50, Compere - £120 (plus drinks and charity karma I'm sure). Cash on the night. No VAT.

Previous acts have included Marcel Lucont, Dan Evans, Henning Wehn, Ellie Taylor, Ava Vidal, Joe Lycett, Earl Okin, Ivo Graham, Darren Walsh, Mark Simmons, Raymond & Mr Timpkins. Let me know if you'd be interested, and if I haven't seen you before, please include a video - pjackson.me@gmail.com

Thanks in advance, my sincere apologies if I can't reply to everyone, and just shout if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Paul