It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:41 pm 

Hi,

I am currently sourcing comedians or up-and-coming comedians to perform at a comedy fundraising night for Variety, the Children's Charity.

The event will be taking place in Birmingham City Centre at the Old Joint Stock Theatre. We are hoping to secure acts FOC but it is a great gig for up-and-coming acts to get your name out there. We are expecting 100 people to the event and your name will be linked to the charity - which is always great!

Variety, the Children's Charity raise money for disadvantaged and disabled children and this event will be raising money for children in the Midlands region.

If you are interested in supporting such a wonderful charity and cause please do contact me! The event will be taking place on the 10th august. Travel expenses and food and drink expenses will be covered but as you can appreciate we are trying to keep all costs to a minimum to help raise a lot of money for Variety and the children we support.

I am aware that Edinburgh Fringe Festival is running throughout August but if you are free or know anybody that is and would be willing to perform at the event please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:14 pm 

What is the best way to get in touch?